Q? How do I know if I was mis-sold?
- I was confused when I took out the account
- I wasn't told there was a charge
- I tried to cancel the account but was convinced to keep it open
- I wasn't told that I had to register my phone /car for the insurance
- I wasn't told that my age might affect my insurance
- I was told that I needed the account in order to get an overdraft
- I was told that I needed the account in order to get a mortgage
- I was told that I needed the account in order to get a loan
- I was told that I wasn't eligible for a free bank account
- I wasn't offered free banking option
It is estimated that over 10 million people may have been mis-sold a packaged bank
account in the UK & could be eligible to claim back any fees paid out.
Q? What is a Packaged Bank Account?
Packaged Bank Account (PBA) is a bank account that is sold to customers for
a monthly or annual fee. They can be called Premier, Gold, Premium,
Reward accounts and generally offer a range of extras like gadget insurance, travel
insurance, road side assistance, personal concierge, id theft assistance etc.
It is estimated that over 10 million people may have been mis-sold these accounts
in the UK and these people could be eligible to claim back any fees paid out.
Often people do not realise that they have this type of account or they understand
the benefits that they will receive but did not realise that they came with a fee.
Some customers have reported that when they tried to claim on one of the policies
that they do not qualify for the policy in the first place.
Q? How do I know if I qualify?
If you are paying a fee for your bank account then all you need to do is fill
out our application form and we'll do the rest!
Not sure if you qualify?
Don't worry - just fill in the form and we will find out for you…